11 August 2013

Holiday



I have dragged my life for a full week !! 

Alright. It should be I've been enjoying my first week of holiday by doing nothing. Yes, nothing. =) and I'm proud of it. xD Holiday is meant to be fun and relax, isn't it? 

Basically, like every holiday, I would spend some time with my boy at KL. For this 2 weeks of holiday, I spent exactly 1 week there and do nothing besides slacking, eating and sleeping. Only on the last 2 days, which was when the Raya started, I did some shopping and bought myself some dress. Not forgot to catch up with my buddies too. =D

I have no idea what to type actually, I just wanted to update a random post to keep my blog alive. Instead of wasting time now, I guess I would update later when I have some inspiration to type something else..=)


No comments:

Post a Comment