28 July 2013

Move On

Well, I was intended to type my trip to Penang last week with my boy. Unfortunately, a lot of things happened in between so I am forced to postponed it.

I guess this trip of mine to Penang was just so so, I mean nothing much interesting besides having my boy by my side. He brought me to walk and shop in Penang city and we enjoyed it.

The most important that happened recently is the absent of my grandmother. To the word absent, I mean she had passed away. I received a lot of condolences from my friends which is quite touch. Actually we, family have already accept this tragedy to happen few months back when my grandma was sent to the medical centre. Anyway, I still wish her to has a better life over wherever she's.

I couldn't think much of what to write now. I guess I'm going to stop here..=)
By the way, I'm alright..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment