08 March 2015

2015

It's been long since I blogged. 2014 wasn't my year. It was quite a tough year for me. As mentioned in last post, I had kicked start the year with a part-time job in an accounting firm. Right after a month I had been there, I realized I was considered as a trainee and being paid RM500 for my basic salary. Mixed feelings coming up onto my mind and once I felt like giving up everything. However, I chose to continue on. Well, to be frank, I did pick up quite some skills on accounting and I guess I could apply it in my future life. So, I'm still feeling appreciate for the time being at there.

In the mean time of working, I have decided to further my studies at MMU taking Bachelor of Financial Engineering. It was not a familiar course in Malaysia but after I had gone through all the researches, I found that the course is quite interesting and it was the course that I'm seeking for. Without much of consideration, I applied for it and went for it. Study life there wasn't telly with what I have dreamed of before I went there. The environment wasn't nice and driving to and fro from University everyday made me feel sick. Life was dry. I was lucky to have my boy beside me.

Few months later, UPU notice had released. I got 2 offers. UTM and USM. I wasn't too attracted to those offer at first because I was too stubborn at that time. I wish to be a college student and could have a different lifestyle of being in a government University. On top of that, I had heard numerous rumors about the study style and lifestyle being in local U. I'm afraid and resist of being part of it. However, I have changed my mind seeing one of my friend accepted the offer and also taking consideration of my family financial status, I decided to go USM. The only Uni that came into my consideration.-the APEX University.

Things was going on smooth here at USM. Uni life was not as bored as I thought. Learning to be independent is the course that I was forced to learn after coming to Penang alone staying in hostel. It was not too bad. At least I could be more focus on my studies and explore my network in University. When I thought everything had finally settle down, I was wrong. Things do not stop at where we wanted it to be. Grandpa had admitted into hospital due to a fall. At the same time, my dad faced serious problem in China. Everything happened forced us to the corner and we have no energy to fight for it. My mother nearly broke down. Few months later, we attended my grandpa's funeral. The worst moment I had encountered in my life.

Until now, my family have no proper household income for nearly half a year. Savings are exhausted. I have no idea how 2015 will be going on. But I hope it could be nice to me and my family. At least let us get out of depression and face the sunlight once again.

Loved,
Cheng Li.

No comments:

Post a Comment