12 June 2015

Random post + recall 5th anniversary


I thought I have forgotten this blog for quite a period of time. However I noticed that my last post was on 8th of March. At that time, it was the start of my second semester of year 1 in USM and now the semester has reach to the very last week. Frankly speaking, I wonder what I had done in this 3 and a half month. Time pass too soon until I have lost my way. This semester is not so busy and I slacked all the way through the semester. Sometimes of course I do feel guilty. Mainly what I did was preparing for the tests or quizzes at the very last minutes, skipping classes that I don’t feel like going, watching drama or movie once I have free time. The consequences are showing up now and I have to bear with it without complain. Currently I’m having hard time in preparing for my final especially the subject that I seldom went to class. Having to understand every concept by just reading the books and do exercises without any guidance is a challenge to me.

Apart of blabbering about my schooling stuff, I would like to bring out something might not be so interesting anymore to all of you.. :D. Yeappppy‼ It’s my relationship story again‼ Taadaa‼ :D. I’m happily to announce that we will be officially being together for 6 years in the coming 3rd of July ‼. Woohooo..‼ I had flipped through my previous blog posts and found out that I had constantly updated my blog on every anniversary except last year! Last year was our 5th anniversary (considered-as-a-quite-meaningful-year) but I turn out missed out the post regarding our precious moment. Let’s recall. Last year he brought me to Sunway Pyramid and he got me a couple ring. =). The present that he said he would not buy it for me until the right moment. Even though I have hinted or even told him directly that I would like to have a couple ring for n times, he still don’t give me any response until I fed up. Therefore the moment he pulled me into the shop and started to choose couple ring, I was like seriously? He said “Yes. We have been together for 5 years and I think this is a right moment to present you a ring. Though this is not an expensive one but a more precious one is worth waiting.” So I got my ring. =D.


This year is our 6th year. I’m running out of idea on what present should I give it to my boy. Well, let’s see. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment