18 June 2013

The other side


So, after I have posted the previous post, those who read it would feel that I'm lonely and get to know all my weaknesses. In fact, I didn't share my blog link to many people or rather expose it through facebook. I only share it to some friends around me whom I trusted. Sometimes I just want this blog to be private when I share my feelings but sometimes I would like it to be exposed when I share my life ! I used to post my blog link on my facebook wall informing others that I've updated my blog but now not anymore. I don't wish my friends around me know me too well and take whatever I typed as a joke or put themselves into the situations I mentioned in my blog. By that, I couldn't type whatever comes up to my mind anymore when that case involved any of them.

I was thinking to type something aside of my friends and my school life. As the title suggest, I would type something different, the other side of me..=)

I believe god is fair to everyone around the world. One couldn't be perfect in every single field. I'm weak in socializing but I'm good in my studies. My relationship with my family is just so-so but I have a darling bf. I'm weak in languages but I'm good at sciences. I love to discover new thing but not being confined. All these aspects shape up my personality and thus make me who I am. I love myself more than anyone does.

In order to improve weaknesses, effort should be employed.
 " All of us have the potential to succeed. However, we cannot expect success to come knocking at our door without us lifting a finger. We ourselves must posses the right attitude and endeavor to do things in a certain way to achieve success." 
I copied this text and paste it on my wall to remind me what I should do. The "right attitude" to me is being positive towards everything, including my weaknesses. Therefore, I try my best to overcome the setbacks in my life. I would complain and being moody whenever I meet a problem. I could be either keep on complaining non-stop about that matter or being absolute silent for the whole day until I realize and wake up from my bad attitude. After that only I will think of the solution to that problem. Perhaps my way of solving a problem is not the most effective way but I need time to digest before taking the next step.

In other's eyes, I'm a good and obedient student. I able to follow teacher in class even though the syllabus is tough. I manage to get good results in every test. I'm not saying I'm best in my class but at least I'm above average. I'm just like the others. I do complain how hard the paper is and tell others how do I feel for that paper. I will upset if I couldn't do as well as I expected on myself despite I know my result is better than most of them. Here comes a lot of sarcasm. For instance, I told my teacher that I did badly in my sem 2 test on that particular subject when she asked me about it. My friend heard it and he said " Don't lie la. Teacher, don't believe her, it's impossible." I just kept quiet. Deep down in my heart, I know myself well. When I say I didn't did well means I really didn't did it well and it is not up to my expectation !

Alright, I typed a lot about my studies again which is out of the topic !!

Never mind. I'm gonna make a post about my bf once I'm free..=P

No comments:

Post a Comment