16 July 2013

Sem 2 result

The result has been released 2 days ago and now only I'm here to write something about it.

My result was averagely okay, that is within my expectation for some of the subjects.


Well. This is the first time I make my blog so transparent that I actually post my result on it which is something I wouldn't do on the past.

As compared to the first semester, I actually get one grade lower in overall which is quite disappointed. Anyway, this is not the end of this semester as I'm going to retake both Physics and Chemistry. I know I could do better in the previous syllabus.

Even though my final result are supposed to be added up for all the three semesters and assignments, and I believe I could score well on it. However I would like to do better for the sake of my result and ego. Frankly speaking, those syllabus aren't difficult, I opt to do the second round since I'm given a second chance.

I felt so down the day I get my result. I constantly think that I didn't improve and degrading myself. I know it's a very passive thinking, but that's how the situation I actually gone through. But now, it's totally different. I know I can't compare. Different semester has different difficulty. This kind of result reminds me I should work harder in order to get my desire result in the coming semester. =P * trying to be optimistic *

Nothing much to share, gonna end here..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment