11 July 2013

Sweet anniversary



So I would like to continue my anniversary post by updating the latest news of it.

Nothing much actually, it is just that my boy actually took my words into account and kept it in his mind. Now I realized how much he cares about my words. I remember I typed something like this in the previous post :
These dates are important to me but anyway I wouldn't insist him to give me surprise or bring me out for a candle light dinner as like those in dramas.
Last Saturday he came over. I met him after my tuition has ended. He reacted quite differently as he insisted to have our lunch outside but not simply eat home-made-dishes by my mum. I agreed. So we went out right after I dumped my tuition stuff onto the sofa. As we approached to his car, he reluctantly opened the passenger seat and handed me a bouquet of roses. I was so surprise until I just don't know how to react. * If there was a camera recording the scene, I must be looking stun ! * I was happily jumping and cheering around holding the bouquet of flowers after getting back my conscious. Of course I didn't forget to plant a kiss on his lips!

Maybe to some of the couples, buying or receiving flowers are not something big or worth to cheer of as they have already used to buy or receive it. But to me, this is not something common, in fact, this is the first time I receive flowers from my boy after being together for 4 years. People may wonder why. Actually I have been requesting and asking him to buy me flowers whenever I am jealous of others who received flowers. But he just don't give me a darn. He told me he would want to keep this moment until a very special and memorable day. He said I would not value and treasure it if I constantly getting flowers from him. I listened and so I didn't request for it anymore. That's why the presence of flower touched me that much since I'm not expecting it to happen.

Back to that sentence I quoted, yeah, he actually reluctantly asked me whether do I want a candle light dinner with him..xD He was so cute !! He actually wanted to fulfill my little dramatic dream..=D. Anyway, we didn't went for a candle light dinner cause I think we are still not affordable for those extra expenses. We went for sushi as our lunch instead.

Sometimes memories are just simply pile up by little little sweet moments that trigger your heart and make your heart blossom until you will just smile over these little things whenever you thought of it. Love is just this simple.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment