16 July 2013

The Ship


I have a lot of posts pending actually but I chose to continue writing something about my love life as I have started it in the previous posts. I just couldn't afford to not type about this trip cause love is overwhelming in this month !! =D=D * feeling so excited *

As the title and photo suggested, he brought me to "The Ship" restaurant at Batu Ferringhi, Penang for a dinner. ^^ . He actually has a job over there supervising his worker on the progression of the work. So, he brought me over there for a short trip. We went to have a walk along the seaside and managed to get into the sea for a little moment. Unfortunately the weather is not good plus the water waves is so huge until we were exposed to a dangerous situation whenever we are in the sea.

After we had cleaned ourselves up, he brought me to the restaurant I mentioned above to have our dinner. I bet most of you know this restaurant well as this is one of the best steak restaurant in Malaysia and they actually have a few branches all over the country. Those steaks and foods there aren't cheap at all compared to those normal steak house. I was so excited by the time even though I know this dinner would cost us a bomb. Since my boy insisted to treat me a good one, I happily accept it and we just walked into the restaurant. As expected, the dinner costed us RM200+ never mentioned we ordered their set dinner.



He has been spending a lot on me recently and all these little piece of moments actually pile up to become a great memory and celebration of our 4th anniversary. I actually did ask him why, why would he willing to spend this much on me. He told me, I have been together with him for 4 years and he actually never cares more about treating me a good one, so he wished to do something after 4 years. <3 . The interpretation of his explanation I get was, we were too young when we get together and he couldn't afford to actually treat me a good one. But now, since he has the ability, he is willing to spend on me no matter what.


People may wonder if our relationship is this perfect as like what I type. Actually it depends. Different people would have a different perspective on looking at a matter. It's on how I look on my relationship. I wouldn't be typing happily over our moments if I only remember the negative side of it. Indeed, sometimes we argue or I should say we have our own stand on certain things, but most of the times we solve it though discussion instead of exaggerating it. We do face problems but that doesn't mean we don't love each other anymore. I doubt on how long would a relationship lasts without facing any problem. To me, that means over-toleration on each other, which has no difference as a stranger.

Oh well. I bet I should stop on my love story which not everyone would like reading it but I don't care cause I type it for my own sake but not anyone else..=D

Last but not least, thank you bibi for making my life interesting with you and you actually fulfilled another dream of mine, that is having a "candle-light" dinner with you..xD * feeling satisfied *





No comments:

Post a Comment