02 July 2013

4th anniversary


As I told I'm going to write something about my boyfriend in conjunction of our 4th anniversary. Yes, you never see it wrongly, 2 days later will be our 4th year anniversary.

We get together when I was 15 which was my PMR year. Just like every teenage couple, we faced a lot of problems, especially family's problem. We hide our relationship from our parents, went out for a date secretly and so on. I'm so proud to say that we don't argue over small matter, we don't simply request for break up unlike most of the teenage couples. We tend to tolerate and love each other ever since the day we get together.

I bet people around me know us well on how we treat each other, how we maintain our relationship and of course how we get together..=) I have been typing posts about us every anniversary ever since we get together. I'm still keeping those posts but I'm not sure if I'm going to republish it cause it's kinda awkward to do so..=P..The post I typed last year has gained 100+ of page views cause I posted the link on my fb page. I have been telling the whole story about us from the beginning till that particular day.

Since it has been a year apart, I'm going to type things that happened between us within this time frame.

We have been in a long distance relationship for about 1 and a half year since I moved to my current house. I'm quite surprise that we can actually overcome this matter easily..=) Indeed, things ain't always perfect. Few months back, I did something ridiculous and hurt him deeply. I didn't tell anyone else about the actual reason why would I do so, even him. I chose to avoid myself from being ask and lecture by the others, I chose to keep it to myself. All of this is just because I don't wish to hurt him anymore. I didn't mean to bring this topic up cause I know he will sees it. But at this moment, I choose to reveal the actual reason of me doing so after so many rounds of fighting between devil and angel in my mind. - the loneliness - That's it. Even though this incident hurt him, he didn't really angry and mad about me. He in turn concerned about me and afraid of me being deceived. He teared.

I know it is impossible for him to be with me every moment but I treasure the effort he makes to spare as much time as he could for me. After that incident, our relationship bond actually get stronger. We talk to each other more frequently and share our lives just like a pair of new sweet couple. The feeling of wanting to see him and miss him appear more frequently in my mind which surprised me a lot. A sweet greeting message every morning, a phone call before and after nap and also before sleep has become a habit. All of this is just simply because of the ripple of love reemerge in my heart. I didn't mean I don't love him anymore before this but when time gets long without something special to trigger the feeling, the relationship will actually go downhill. Thanks to this incident, it strengthened my relationship bond and encouraged my future relationship endeavor.

Last month, we had a family trip to Philippine. He was with us. Many people was wondering how could he cope with my family and could even go for a trip with us. The answer is very simple - time - . The period of time we are getting together proved that we are serious towards this relationship. The period of time he interacts with my family proved that he is reliable and also proved his personality. Nevertheless, his sociable skill enable him to get along with my whole brunch of family. I'm proud of being with him. =)

I feel warm and touch when my family concern and ask me about him. All of these means they treat him as part of our family. For instance, my dad actually asked me whether he would want to join us in the coming trip to China with the Liew's family. I was shock at the moment and feel warm when I get back my conscious. =)

3rd of July in this year falls on Wednesday, which means we couldn't celebrate our 4th anniversary on the exact date. These dates are important to me but anyway I wouldn't insist him to give me surprise or bring me for a candle light dinner as like those dramas. What I want is just very simple- to have him by my side, have his image appear in front of me for the very first sight I open my eyes, bring me to have some dessert I love to eat, and the moment I always looking forward is to silently walk through streets in the middle of the night with our hands tightly hold. Despite all this requests sound simple but how many guys would actually spare their time out for all this stuff instead of a sweet dream.

I love the moment when he wakes up early in the morning just to accompany me for a breakfast and then fetches me to tuition class. I love the moment when no matter how he is tired of me, he wouldn't leaves me alone. I love the moment when he scolds me stupid yet still continue teaching me the badminton skills. I love the moment when he actually feels how I feel. I love the moment when he backs me up when I'm mad with my friends. I love the moment when he always brings me to places that I wish to go. I love the moment when he kisses my forehead before he goes to work. All these little pieces of moment made up our lives and these are what matters in a relationship.=)

There are lots to go if I want to write everything about us. Anyway, I think I have wrote enough for this post.=)

Here comes a series of recent photos of us ..











Last but not least,

Happy 4th anniversary my dearest baby..<3





No comments:

Post a Comment